Book a 1-to-1 Session if unable to make a course(cost €60)
Parenting Course Dublin
” It has made a huge difference to our house .
Thank you so much for a very informative, insightful and productive day”
One Day Saturday Intensive Parenting Workshops run every month, from 10am-4pm-small numbers to ensure maximum learning - or try my 1-to-1 support
This is a Practical Parenting course given by me, Sheila O’Malley who qualified professionally over four years as a Parent & Relationship Mentor with Dr Tony Humphreys. It will provide you with parenting tips and skills to parent more effectively. Parenting is the hardest job you’ll ever do and comes with no training or support. These Parenting classes provide an opportunity to reflect, an invitation to change creating a calmer and happier home. Click here for Parents’ feedback
Why would I attend a Parenting Class? Here’s some feedback.
“I found the course excellent. I know it will make a huge difference to our family happiness, thank you”
“I really found it inspirational & insightful; it should be a prerequisite for EVERY parent to do a course like this”
- “I know that it will make a huge positive change to our family and home”
- “I now understand their behavior in a way I hadn’t before , so I will respond in a way that works better”
- “I feel much more confident in my ability to manage, now I’ve had my questions answered”
- It has made a huge difference to our house . Thank you so much for a very informative, insightful and productive day.
- Every parent can benefit from a parenting class to improve communication, understand the feelings beneath the child’s behavior and resolve conflict successfully. “
Parenting Class covers the following:
- All parenting starts with the parent
- Family relationships and feelings
- Improving communication
- Help your child become responsible
- Children’s challenging behaviours
- Managing Conflict & helping children get along
- A different kind of discipline
Does the Parenting Course cater for specific age groups?
This programme is unique as Dr Tony Humphreys deliberately designed the material to cover children of all ages. However, Parenting Teens courses are run from time to time (see Schedule page).
Quotes from parents are 100% positive.
“I recommend to any couple to do this course – together. It has had such a positive impact on our family. All the kids are doing great! I think everyone should do this course. Everything changed – for the better. We had a child who was really challenging us – and by the end of the course – that relationship had utterly transformed – she virtually blossomed and we are a much more contented family”
– Brian & Sinead
For further information
Practical Parenting now offer Well-being in the Workplace as well as Parenting services including: Wellbeing Talks and Wellness Webinars, One to one Parent Support, Parenting Talks and Parenting Courses. You can read feedback from people who have availed of these services.